Dear loyal event customers,
We here at A-1 for Fun & Indy Zipline are reaching out to talk about measures we are taking to assist in containing the COVID-19 virus. We will be putting a new safety protocol in place and extending any deposits indefinitely.
We want to ensure you that we will work diligently with every customer to find solutions for those who have events booked with us. We will also be working on solutions for those who will need services in the coming months.
- Enforce sanitary guidelines with our staff before & after contact with guests
- Enforce the use of hand sanitizer before entering or playing with attractions
- Sanitize all equipment on site before the beginning of event
- Sanitize all equipment at the end of events
- Maintain our normal protocol of cleaning equipment in the warehouse between events
- Enforce the minimum amount of people on any one unit advised by the CDC
- Closely monitor updates from the CDC & WHO
We encourage our customers to:
- Do not cancel or postpone events more than 4 weeks out. You will not lose money if you need to postpone multiple times.
- Continue planning for your Graduation, Private Parties, 4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, and so on. We will continue to extend deposits indefinitely as needed.
- Continue booking new events for the future
- Continue to lock in your equipment and dates with standard deposits for upcoming events without worry of cancellation or postponement fees.
We are open for business during normal office hours Monday-Friday
We are flexible and here to accommodate your needs as we move through this critical period and work towards better days.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and know of our prayers for everyone affected by this global situation. We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
We will keep you updated with any other changes or amendments to our normal operating procedures
Sincerely , A1 For Fun team